Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stampin' Up's Tag Topper Punch

Happy Sunday stampers! For the past 3 days I have trying to get a little stamping mojo going and today, finally, I found it.

I've just finished this cute little box made with the Tag Topper Punch which is pretty versatile, actually.


This little box, which I thought would be cute as a little gift box (earrings, a small bottle of nail polish....) or for Easter with a few (3 or 4) of those little foil wrapped chocolate eggs, could not be easier to make...

I started with a 6 1/2" x 2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, scored at 2 3/4" and 3 3/4".  Fold so it looks like this


Next, you have to make 2 little sides. Cut out 2 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" pieces of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and score each piece at 1/4" on each side. Using 2 small pieces of Sticky Strip, attach the 2 sides to complete the box so it looks like this


For my box I used a piece of card stock from the Watercolour Wonder DSP, cut to 6" x 1 3/4" and scored at 1", 2", 4" and 5".  Simply adhere to the outside of the box and decorate with a flower like I did or a different type of decoration. On of Stampin' Up's many label punches and stamps would work well on this box, depending on what you are using it for.

Have fun!!

No comments: