Monday, May 26, 2014

May's Paper Pumpkin

If you have every thought about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin or maybe you're just on the fence about it (I was for a while), this month's Pumpkin might make you change your mind.

I apologize for the lousy picture, but I sat down last night and quickly and easily made 5 different cards.


And, I love them. They are in more masculine colours and seeing as I have not only Father's Day this month but my son's birthday and my wedding anniversary, this month's project couldn't have come at a better time.

I've said it before but I really think that Stampin' Up has a great product with Paper Pumpkin. You should definitely give it a shot.

Click here to check out the different options. You can prepay for 1, 3, 6 or even 12 months at a time. Try it for one month and I bet you'll sign up for 12.

No comments: