Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stamp Club Success

We held our first Stamp Club meeting on Tuesday night and I was so happy with the results. Sue had our first card sample ready and I was so excited to get started! Love this card so much.
The second "technique" card made me just as happy. Sue made up the sample while we worked on our butterfly cards. I was a little afraid of it. It seemed a little tricky but it went together in just a few minutes. Isn't it pretty?
My version in blue will be going in the mail to one of my wonderful Weekend to End Women's Cancers supporters.
I'm not posting my version of the butterfly card. It's on its way to my BFF for her birthday, which is later this month. Who wants to come to next month's class? I promise the projects will be just as beautiful and of course, the company is outstanding. June 10th is the date of our next meet. Leave a message if you'd like details or you can read about it here.

No comments: