Monday, May 5, 2014

Work of Art by Stampin' Up!

It may be my new, favourite stamp set.  If you are coming to Stamp Camp next week - you'll be able to see and use it in person but if not, don't worry, you'll be able to order your very own, just not yet.

It is such a great set, but not one I ever would have thought to order if I hadn't seen it "in person" at the Stampin' Up! Catalogue Release event last week. It is so fresh and versatile. Seriously, I love it.


Isn't it pretty?  I made a few that were basically the same or had slight variations because they were so quick and easy.



I am planning on sending a hand-made Thank You card to everyone who donates through me to the Weekend to End Women's Cancers (hint, hint) so I have been making a few each weekend and having SO much fun putting them together.


I may be even more in love with Stampin' Up's Flower Shop stamp and Coordinating Punch than I am with Work of Art. And the Watercolor Wonder paper? Gorgeous. I am so happy with this card and take a look at the next one!


Stampin' Up! just keeps getting more and more awesome. The new In Colors are fabulous (can't wait to receive mine) and coordinating them with other products (my biggest challenge) seems to just get easier and easier all the time.

I actually woke up on Sunday morning feeling a bit depressed for about 30 seconds because I thought it was Monday. I think that's normal for most people and probably happens quite often. But. When I realized it was Sunday and not Monday, my first thought was "Yay!! I get to stamp!".  LOL. I clearly have a problem.

As always, products used to create these cards are available on-line at our store with the exception of the new products used which will be available on June 2nd.

No comments: