Friday, June 27, 2014

Even More Works of Art

I continue to love my Work of Art stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It is so versatile. I'm really trying to show some of my other stamps some love but Work of Art seems to have ruined me for all other stamps. :-)

This is the card I made last night...


Simple to do and fun, I think.  I LOVE the new In Colours too.  The photo doesn't do them justice but they are so rich looking and just go together so nicely.  

I know I've already posted several photos of my favourite (to date) card but I think I neglected to post a photo of the Father's Day cards I made, again using the WOA (Work of Art) set.


See? So versatile. This one is simple Basic Black, Whisper White and Basic Grey along with one of the stamps from Lovely as a Tree (another fave) and the greeting stamp from June's My Paper Pumpkin.  WOA plays nicely with ALL other stamp sets.

If you haven't got your Work of Art set yet, this is one set I would encourage anyone to add to their collection. You won't be sorry.

No comments: