Monday, August 25, 2014

Big Shot Winner!!

Morning everyone!  Happy last week of summer! :-(

I am excited to post the winner of the Big Shot but first, a BIG thank you to everyone who purchased a ticket for the draw. It was very successful and we raised over $100 which will all go to The Weekend to End Women's Cancers.  I will be walking 60 km in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS (ack!!) and as a result of everyone's generous donations throughout the year, I have reached my financial goal of $2,000 raised (Whooooot!!). I will continue though, to raise money over the next couple of weeks. Every dollar helps, right?

So I drew a name from this pretty large "bowl" where I threw in all the tickets. I gave them a really good stir and made sure all the tickets were separated. I was surprised, once I threw them in, how many tickets were in there!

There are actually over 60 tickets here..

Allison is the winner!!
I had my daughter draw the winning ticket (just to be fair) but I couldn't figure out how to get the video working on my camera so we had to settle for these bad photos.

Allison is a friend of Sue's so I'm very happy that she won this amazing prize!  Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket. Everybody was so generous and it just means the world to me.

Hey Allison.....you know that you'll need some dies and framelits to go along with that Big Shot, right? I think we might be able to help you out with that.  ;-)

Enjoy!!

No comments: