Monday, August 11, 2014

We're Back!

It's been a pretty quiet few weeks as far as stamping goes around here but I am recharged and re-motivated and promise to get back here with lots of tips and project photos and new classes!

The BIG news?  I am so happy to be an official member of Team STIC!  Team STIC is a group of about 70 demonstrators that meet once per month to motivate, share and create. They are a wonderful and talented group of women and I am SO excited to be part of this amazing team.

To celebrate, I've decided to hold a draw for some great Stampin' Up! Blog Candy!  All you need to do is leave a comment on this post.  The contest will stay open until Labour Day (September 1st) when I'll do a random draw from all the commenters. Simply answer this question; what is your favourite season? Don't forget to leave your name and email address so we can contact you if you win.  In addition, if you forward this post onto a friend who you think would like to take part in the draw, ask them to mention your name in their comment and you'll get an extra "ballot" for the draw.

That's it!  That's all you need to know! Right?  Oh wait. Maybe you'd like to know what you could win....
 

Just in time for some Halloween crafting, the winner will receive a "Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear" Simply Created kit (a kit to make 10 adorable goodie bags for handing out to all the little goblins in your life), a package of 12x12 Witches Brew Designer Series Paper and, my favourite, 3 rolls of Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape...and all you have to do is a leave a comment!!

Check back later this week and I'll post some photos of the completed goodie bags.  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Moshizzle said...

Spring. I never appreciated it until I started planting my own flowers. Now I see the promise it holds, the beauty all around us, the newness and colour and smells. It also reminds me that time stands still for no-one, that this planet will exist long after the humans are gone. There is comfort in feeling insignificant.