Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October is a GREAT Month to Become a Demonstrator

If anybody knows me, they know that I am ADDICTED to paper. Stampin' Up! has some of the most beautiful cardstock and Designer Series paper that I have ever seen and I have more than I will probably ever use (but believe me, I'm trying my best to use it!).

When the paper is this beautiful, who could blame me?


As of today, and for the entire month of October, when you sign up as a demonstrator and join the P4T Team, you'll get a package of Designer Series Paper - every month for SIX MONTHS!!

So, not only would you get all of the other amazing perks that go along with being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you'll get a beautiful package of Designer Series Paper in November. Then you'll get another one in December. And in January. And February, March and April.  And THEN.....you might have close to half as much paper as I already have.  :-)

What are you waiting for?  Join!!!

No comments: