Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Season of Awesome

I have always loved Christmas but over the past couple of years, I've felt my love of it starting to lessen. My kids are bigger now and the excitement of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning is gone. There's no more begging them to go to sleep, no more rolls of gold wrapping paper (because Santa always uses gold wrapping paper), not more cookies and carrots, no more waking up at 4:00 a.m. to see if he'd been here yet and no more photos like this...



But I do have stamping this year. I've thrown myself in whole heartedly. Making cards and gift cards and gift tags and I'm LOVING it.  We are preparing to participate in TWO craft shows in a couple of weeks so we have been as busy as Santa's elves.  

We've also had a couple of very successful card classes with everyone leaving at the end happy with their creations.

Wonderous Wreath Flip Card

Festival of Trees in Gold and Early Espresso

"Swingin' Santa" 
In addition to all the busy-ness in my stamp room, Stampin' Up! is busy offering amazing specials, deals and promotions. In addition to the amazing Clearance Rack items and Weekly Deals there is a great Join Promotion starting on November 24th. If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!, this is a great time to do so. The price of the Starter Kit has been reduced by 25% which means, for only $93.75 you'll get $155 worth of Stampin' Up! products - no tax and no shipping! Reach out to me today and I can give you all the yummy details. 

We're also gearing up for Sale-A-Bration (which is the best time of year in the Stampin' Up! world). I will be providing more details here as I  receive them but if you have been thinking about hosting a Stampin' Up! party....Sale-A-Bration is the time to do it.  Sale-A-Bration runs from January 6th to March 31st. Stay tuned!

No comments: