Monday, December 1, 2014

December...Wait. What??

December already? How freakin' crazy is that?  How can 2014 be practically over?

October and November have been so full of stamping and getting together and inspiration and it's just felt like a big long whirlwind of activity.  We have one more full weekend (this weekend) and will be participating in TWO craft fairs (one on Saturday and one on Sunday) and then.....I am doing some relaxing!  AKA, some stamping for myself. 

I don't plan to post too much this month (except a little later this week after THE NEW CATALOG RELEASE PARTY!!!) but I do have some exciting things coming up in January. Not to keep you in suspense, but here are a few of the things that I'll be telling you about soon.


  • A new Stamp Club rotation will be starting!!
  • A brand new "concept" for P4T will be the Coffee and a Card (or 2) classes. 
  • Throwback Thursdays (TBT)
  • Memory Keeping Mondays (MKM)
  • Loyalty Card Program (I am super excited about this one)
  • And of course, don't forget, Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year, will be starting in January too!  ACK!! I can't wait!
Keep checking back here over the next few weeks. I'll be posting details soon.

No comments: