Tuesday, December 9, 2014

That Was One Crafty Weekend

It actually started on Thursday evening when I attended the One of a Kind Craft Show in Toronto. Love that show and bought some great crafty items as well as some delicious food (after eating my weight in samples).

On Saturday, we headed out early to the Newmarket Legion and set up for the Women's Trade Show. A smallish show that we registered for months ago. Not the turnout we were hoping for but we met some really fun people and are still glad we were there.  Our table display is coming along too. Check out that homemade table cover (Thanks Jackie!) and the awesome logo/signage from Vistaprint (cheap and fast!!)


On Sunday we headed to the super fun Variety Village Annual Christmas party in Toronto. We participated in this event last year and it was even busier this year!  It's a fun and really festive event. If you have small children, it is a really fun day that doesn't depend on the weather for success as it's all indoors and all proceeds ($7 admission) goes back  to support programs at The Village.


I have one more Christmas card class planned for a small group on Sunday afternoon and then, I am (almost**) done for the rest of the year!  It's a little bitter sweet. I will say that I am just about Christmas'ed out but am looking forward to some time off, some stamping and some movies over the holidays.

January will be here before you know it and you know what that means.....

NEW OCCASIONS CATALOGUE!!
**I will be holding an "Occasions" class on December 28th so that you can see and try all the newest products from the catalogue.  Let me know asap if you'd like to attend!  It's going to be fun and have absolutely nothing to do with Christmas ;-)

SALE-A-BRATION!!! 3 ways for you to earn FREE EXCLUSIVE Product. Ask me how.

STAMP CLUB Please register (by emailing and messaging or phoning me) ASAP for Stamp Club. If you are unsure what Stamp Club is, you can read all about it here.

No comments: