Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy 1st Day of Sale-A-Bration (SAB)

It's finally here!  SAB officially starts today.  I have been playing with some of the amazing new stamps and products since before Christmas and I am SO, SO happy with my results.  

Here is one of the first cards I made when my pre-order arrived.

I've also been playing a little bit with PicMonkey (a photo editing website) and it's really fun!
I went a little product crazy with this card using about 5 different new products from the Occassions and SAB catalogues.  Let me break it down for you.

I started off with a simple Whisper White card base. To the Night of Navy card front, I attached a piece of super fun Birthday Bash DSP from the new Occassions Catalogue. This DSP in so happy and fun.  I can't wait to use more of it.  The paper on the bottom is my personal favourite at the moment.  The Irresistably Yours DSP from the SAB catalogue is SO versatile. I will be showcasing alot of projects using it.  The paper is white on white with glossy white patterns. I chose the dots for this.  The paper was coloured using a brayer and Crushed Curry ink. The results are SO cool. I finished off with a piece of Calypso Coral ribbon (also an exclusive SAB item that coordinates perfectly with the Birthday Bash DSP and the "Happy" was created using my Big Shot and Hello You Thinlits Dies from the Occassions Catalogue.  This Die set is "to DIE for" (lol) and comes with 4 thinlits and coordiantes beautifully with the Crazy About You stampset which is where the "Birthday" "From All Of Us" came from. The Crazy About You stampset is a huge set with 33 stamps and is also available in the Occassions Cataloge.  Finally, the little Night of Navy tag was cut from my Big Shot using Mini Treat Bags Thinlits - another great new set from the Occassions catalogue.  

Get on over to my website and have a look at the new Occassions and Sale-A-Bration catalogues. 

Remember, hosting a party of your own is a great way for you to earn FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalgoue.  Contact me today so we can confirm a date.  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: