Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Love Life

I attended Stamp Camp this past Saturday with two friends. I even did a demo for everyone! A quick demonstration of Stampin' Up!'s brand new Irresistably Yours DSP from the SAB catalogue. 

Irresistably Yours DSP is a cool new white/on white paper. What makes this paper irRESISTable is the raised, "shiny" pattern that resists ink giving you a unique and totally customizable look. I've been making cards like crazy using this DSP. It's very versatile and can be used with a number of different techniques - sponging, brayering, spritzing; it even works with Blendabilities! 

The paper comes, like all DSP, in 12 x 12 sheets. 6 different patterns - 2 of each. For this card, I sponged the DSP with Mellow Moss on a 'leafy" pattern sheet and paired it with the Love Life stamp set also available only in the SAB catalogue.

Isn't it pretty?

If you love this paper as much as I do, you'll have to Shop, Join or Host before March 31st to get it as it's only available during Sale-A-Bration. I am booking cardmaking parties now for February and March so give me a call or send me an email and we can decide on a date!  

Don't forget to come back next week. I will be on holiday but have a blog post planned with another new card sample AND details of a HUGE giveaway!!

No comments: