Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Tuesday

Ack!  Late again.  I am rushing....just back from holiday and trying to get caught up and focused (try it...it's not easy).

Now, it's back to January in Toronto and I am not liking it very much. I've had a hard time wrapping my head around getting back into the swing of working and wearing winter clothes and even, stamping. I may have left my mojo in Veradero.

Here is today's SAB Tuesday Wednesday creation.


This is a 3x3 card that I made before our trip to go with some thank you gifts that I brought in my suitcase. I left a few little items each day for our chamber maid; a couple of dollars, some nail polish, some eye shadow.... She was so sweet, each day leaving us a little thank you note in return and some extra towels.


Don't forget....we are giving away a brand new stamp set here on the P4T blog!  Leave a comment on this post for your chance to win!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: