Tuesday, February 24, 2015

1 Sheet of DSP

I went down to my (chilly) craft room last night to do a little prep work for Friday's upcoming Stamp Club meeting.  

Then I logged onto Pinterest.

How many times do you think "Sorry, I was on Pinterest" has been an excuse for being late or not getting something done?  That site is deadly!

Needless to say, I got NO work done for Friday's meeting but I DID make ALL of these cards with only ONE SHEET of Painted Blooms DSP (+ some matching cardstock for bases). 


I am thrilled with the results and will proudly show all 6 (SIX!) cards to my Stamp Club members. 

Tonight though, I better leave the computer turned off while I get to work! ACK!

Hate to sound like a broken record but, have you left a comment on this post yet?  Less than a week until I draw for this awesome stamp set..


There is a greeting in this set for almost every occasion.  You really NEED to leave a comment for your chance to win it!!

No comments: