Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Family Day Stamping

Good morning!  Are you as happy as I am that it's Tuesday already?  

I blocked off almost the entire long weekend for card making, class preparation and general "playtime" with some new product that I haven't even taken out of the packaging yet!  Do you ever have days (or weekends) where it seems like everything you try turns out looking like shit not very good?  Me too. Blech! My garbage can is full!!  Oh well. I also did a few things that I ended up loving so that makes it all worthwhile. :-)  

I also managed to watch a few movies over the weekend. I always like to see as many of the nominated movies as I can before Oscar night.  This year it seems to have coming earlier than usual (didn't it use to be in March?) so I don't think I'll fit them all in before next weekend but my vote so far is for The Imitation Game. I loved it. It's been my favourite so far, but I still have time to squeeze in a few more this week.  

I managed to get some Valentine cards made for my Valentines...

This one is a little 3x3 card that I made for my kids
Card for my hubby
and then I worked most of yesterday preparing for my upcoming Thank You card class. I still have some work to do but I think you'll love the cards we're making. Haven't RSVP'd for this class yet?  It's not too late, we still have room for a few stampers.  

Send me an email and I'll give you all the deets!

No comments: