Tuesday, February 3, 2015

One Day - Two Posts

Crazy, I know.

I just wanted to send a couple of reminders out there into the WWW.

Although there is still time left, why not get your name entered now for our Good Greetings draw. The draw will be held at the end of the month and there are only a couple of entries so far. Your chances are pretty darn good and believe me when I tell you, you WANT this stamp set.  

Click here --> Good Greetings Give Away<-- and just leave a comment on the post.  

Second reminder is about our All Occasions class coming up on Sunday afternoon. We'll be making a Valentine's card, a Birthday card, a Thank You card and a Sympathy card.  It's always nice to have a small stash of cards on hand for emergencies and this is the perfect class for that.  I hope to see you. Let me know if you can make it!!

No comments: