The Thank You was super easy and would be beautiful in any of the Stampin' Up! colours. I think it would also be nice with some variations on the tag and maybe some ribbon would be nice too.
- Sorry for the lousy photo. I am adding "create photo taking area in Craft Cave" to my to do list.
- I am still LOVING Stampin' Up!'s Irristibly Yours DSP. I am going to have to place a few more orders before the end of March so that I can up my stash of it. I will miss it when it's gone! If you haven't got yours yet, you need only place a $60 order and you can get a package for free during Sale-A-Bration.
- I was going for a little "fancy sponge-work" with this card. It's not really apparent in the photo (see #1) but I was going for a cloud effect. I like how it came out and it can definitely be customized to your preference (darker/lighter/less/more....)
- I did a few different samples of the tag for the class. I like people to use the card samples as inspiration but to put their own spin on them.
- The corners of the Cool Cabana strip under the tag were punched with Stampin' Up!'s "ticket punch" which is now retired (replaced by the Punch Builder Ticket Duo (item #126883). This is a punch that I really like and used often in the past. I was happy to "rediscover" it again this weekend.
- My current favourite colour, seems to be Coastal Cabana. I am in love with it. It's great on it's own but goes so well with many different colours too.