Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stamp Club!

Finally!  It's been a long, cold couple of months without stamp club but last night, we finally got started again.

A few new faces, a few old faces (sorry Sharon - LOL!) and I think we all had a great time.

Just look at the great cards we made!!

Totally CASE'd from the amazing Brian King.
My goal for this month's class was to use as much Sale-A-Bration product as possible. I want everyone to know how great the quality and "love-ability" of this year's SAB offerings are.  This card uses the surprisingly fun "You Brighten My Day" stamp set. This set was nowhere near the top of my list but now that I have it, I LOVE it.  Get it while you can. You'll be glad you did.

"I wouldn't like a card that said I was Brilliant", said nobody, ever
Again, totally CASE'd from my stamping hero, Brian King. That little lightbulb may be my favourite stamped image of all time.

Lastly, I decided to s-t-r-e-t-c-h our stamping abilities and made a little notecard with a matching "mini treat bag" envelope.  So fun. So easy. So there.

Thank you to Mo, avid Stamp Clubber, for the photo.
The little "you made my day" note card fits right into the "Best Day Ever" treat holder.
Totes Adorbs!
The mini treat bag, cut out with the Big Shot using, the Birthday Bash Specialty DSP and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets, of course, couldn't be cuter for holding the easy notecard.  Fancied up with Best Day Ever stamp set and it's like a gift and a card, all in one.  Sa-Weet!

Happy rest of your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sharon Uton said...

Heyyyy!!! I resemble that remark! LOL...thanks Kathy ;)
Sharon