Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Already

How is it that Tuesday is here again already!  Time for another SAB card...and I'm gonna have to steal one from Sue, my stampin' bestie and partner in all things Stampin' Up!

Sue is a night owl. She regularly sends me messages and photos of things she is working on, way passed midnight when I am already sound asleep. This morning I was blown away by the beautiful card she made using the Moon Lake stamp set from the new Occasions catalogue.  

I know, I know...Tuesdays are for cards from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue but I just knew you would want to see this stunning card. It's so peaceful and I just love the greeting "The question is not what you look at, but what you see".  


How about that sponging!?  Great job Sue.  
Stampin' Up's new Occasions catalogue released on the same day as the SAB catalogue and is filled with brand new Stampin' Up! product. Remember, for every $60 you spend from the Occasions or Regular catalogue, you will receive your choice of any item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. What are you waiting for?  

No comments: