Friday, March 20, 2015

Bad Stamper = Bad Blogger

Again I disappeared!  Geesh.

I unfortunately don't have much to share.  Not today.  But this weekend I should have some fun projects and photos ready to share.

I've spent some time over the past week or so organizing and rearranging my craft room. I've got some new stamp sets and some new other stuff to share too.

Tonight we are having our first instalment of "Stamp n' Chat".  No class fee, no minimum order....just bring your own consumables over to my place and start creating.  I promise to take some photos of what we are work on as well as some photos of my "updated" stamping space.

Don't Forget!  There are a mere 11 days left of Sale-A-Bration.  If you haven't got yourself some of the amazing free products, you are missing out!  Simply place a $60 order and you will have your choice of one of the MANY free items being offered.  

No comments: