Thursday, March 26, 2015

End of March

I can't believe the end of March is upon us and Easter is almost here.  

My stunningly, gorgeous daughter turned 17 years old yesterday and we celebrated with some pretty awesome Thai food from Jatujak and an extremely delicious Nutella filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (the only thing I forgot was the vanilla ice cream) from the Sleepy Baker.  

I have a little bit of a food hangover this morning but your baby only turns 17 once...so totally worth it.


I am working on filling my calendar for April and although the beginning of the month is going to be a little light on actually classes and workshops, the end of the month will be BUUUUU-SY!  

The first couple of days of the month will be filled up with a Team meeting (but I'll have lots of swaps to share afterwards), then of course Good Friday and Easter.  The following weekend I am heading to Lindsay, Ontario for an ENTIRE WEEKEND of pampering, stamping, eating and drinking at a Ladies Retreat hosted by my upline.  Can. Not. Wait!

The second half of the month though, will be full of opportunities for you to come and get your stamp on!  
  • Stamp n' Chat will be on Friday April 17th.  No class fee, no minimum purchase. Just come with your own paper, ink, adhesive (aka consumables) and you are welcome to chat and stamp and use any of my tools, stamp sets.  It was a really fun evening last month so I know you won't want to miss it!
  • Sunday April 19th will be my first (finally!) in a series of Birthday Card Classes.  4 different birthday cards for $20.  Everything supplied - just bring your own adhesive. We'll do a Birthday Card class each month (around the middle of the month) and then, in August we'll change to Christmas cards and make sure everyone gets their Christmas cards all done in time to go out in December. 
  • Sunday April 26th will be Notecard Class. Your $15 fee includes a package of Stampin' Up! notecards and envelopes (20 in each package) and we'll use them to make 4 cute notecards. You take the rest of your package home with you.  I'm really looking forward to this one.  I've been on a little notecard bender lately.  

Pre-registration is required for Notecard Class. Please RSVP
to me no later than April 12th
If you would like details on any of these upcoming classes, please do not hesitate to drop me and email anytime.

No comments: