Friday, March 27, 2015

NoMoJo

As a stamper (or any hobbyist, I guess), do you ever have periods where you just can't seem to get anything going? Nothing looks right, goes right, feels right?

That's what I've been dealing with this week.  Stamp club is tonight and even  though I have (finally) come up with 3 projects for us to work on, I don't  feel totally happy with any of them. I mean, they're ok.....I'm just not that excited about them.

Perhaps I'm overwhelmed.  For this months' Stamp Club meeting I decided to use as much Sale-A-Bration and Occasions product as possible**. I have ALOT of Sale-A-Bration and Occasions product. You know that game we use to play when we were kids, trading baseball cards or comic books. Got it, got it, need it, got it, need it......

If we were playing this game in my craft room, it would go something like this..got it, got it, got it, got it, got it, got it, need it, got it, got it, need (more of) it, got it.....

There are 11 items in the SAB catalogue, another 4 Bonus Products added at the beginning of March and then, because of the issue with Blendabilities, 10 more existing Stampin' Up! items were added to the list of items you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.  That's 25 things.  I have 20 of them. All but 1 of the 15 new Sale-A-Bration items are already in my craft room.  Some of them, like the Irresistably Yours DSP, have been ordered in duplicate triplicate. Let's not even get into the items from the Occasions Catalogue. 

Maybe I have SAB burnout.  That must be it.

I'm not too worried about Stamp Club though. My Stamp Club girls are all very creative and usually end up coming up with great twists and tweaks to the projects.  I'll post photos over the weekend so you can see their work.

**Sale-A-Bration ends on Tuesday, March 31st.

In addition to the Sale-A-Bration products, there have a been some new items added to the Clearance Rack as well.  You can check them out here.

I feel weird about signing off without a photo anywhere in this post, so here you go....


No comments: