Monday, March 23, 2015

Stamp n' Chat

Fun!  Let's just say that our first Stamp n' Chat was definnitely more chatting than stamping...and for something completely different, a manicure broke out right in the middle of the stamp table!...(wtf?)

See?  Absolutely ZERO card making going on.  LOL!
Here's the best part of this whole "stamp n' chat (n' mani)" evening.  Two of my beautiful stamping friends, who didn't know each other in their BS lives (Ha!  Before Stamping lives), have become good friends.  It makes my heart happy to be a part of their friendship.  They have so much more in common than just stamping but stamping was the reason that they met and became friends. Isn't that the best??

Now you guys!  Stop that hand holding and GET TO WORK!

We talked about television shows (if you haven't seen Empire - and I haven't yet - Katherine says it's AMAZING) and Blendabilities, Amazon and popcorn.  We are all very well rounded.

At least *I* got some work done...

This card uses the brand new "For Being You" stamp set and paper from
Birthday Bash Specialty DSP package.  This card was a little time consuming but,
worth itin the end.  Think I'll send it to...myself!
I spent most of the weekend getting ready for this week's  Stamp Club! We'll be working with Occasions and Sale-A-Bration stamps only as this will be the LAST WEEK to place orders from those catalogues!!

Have a great week, everyone!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Sharon Uton said...

Haha...you're too funny... I didn't even notice that you took a pic.
Thanks for everything Kathy! Always a great time at your place :)
And your card looks great!
Sharon