Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday Again??

Feels like the weeks go by faster and faster. Sometimes, like when you're waiting for your Stampin' Up! pre-order of brand new products from the 2015-2016 Catalogue, that's a good thing.  Other times, like when your 50th birthday is looming on the horizon, it's not that great.

Anyways.....it's Tuesday again and that means.....WEEKLY DEALS!!


You can visit my on-line store if you'd like to take advantage of these terrific prices!! 

A couple of reminders:

  • Tomorrow is the last day to register for my upcoming Note Card class.  $15 for the class, includes your own package of Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes.  
  • We didn't have any entries so, no winner for the Retiring Products contest so that means I'll be having another contest soon.  Please check back often and enter - the prize will be a good one!
  • Coming up over the summer, I'll be holding a few Kit classes.  The new catalogue has some AMAZING new kits and I can't wait to buy all of them.  A Kit class can even be held in the comfort of your own home!  It's fun and easy.  Please send me an email if you'd like more details.  
Have a wonderful week stampers!!

No comments: