Monday, June 29, 2015

Blessed

After a not so great week and a weekend that had me fighting off a cold as well as feeling a little lonely and sorry for myself, I opened my front door on Sunday (because I couldn't believe it was STILL raining) and found a little package there inside my door.

Can I just say that I LOVE what I do. Sharing stamping and Stampin' Up! with new friends and old over these past few months (almost a year!) has been amazing. I have met some of the most wonderful women during my time as a demonstrator and truly, I feel so lucky.

But sometimes, just every once in a while, it can be a little thankless.  I'm sure that anyone who is a working demonstrator can relate.   

So there I was on Sunday morning. It was raining, cold (I actually turned my heat on), I wasn't feeling well and I was alone (my daughter and my hubby were both away for the weekend) and I got a present.

Not just a present either. A stamp set that I have been searching for, for a while now. It's a retired set but I fell in love with it when I saw it.  
Isnt' it awesome?  I just LOVE that "Just for you" stamp.
Not only was it a stamp set. On the inside of the stamp case was a handmade card from one of my "customers". *Swoon*  She is a customer who has become a very good friend and she wrote the nicest note inside her handmade card that I started to cry a little. 

It was just the sweetest thing to have happen, especially when I was feeling a bit blue.

Thank you so much buddy!  I can't wait to make a card with this set and pay it forward.  

No comments: