Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stamp Club - June Projects

In my mind, Stamp Club is already over for this "session".  We'll resume again in the fall (date to be determined) but all members have had their turn at being hostess.  We have one last class though. It's going to be a "kit class" and I'm really looking forward to it.

Here is one of the fun projects that we made last week.

I consider myself to be somewhat of an "expert" now when it comes to Stampin' Up!'s new Gift Bag Punch Board. It took a few tries to really feel like I knew what I was doing but now, I'm really having fun with it!  I created this bag using the amazing Neutrals DSP (currently out of stock). The giftbag is dressed up with cardstock in one of the new 2015-2017 In Colours - Mint Macaron,  sentiment from the Friendly Wishes woodmount stamp set (stamped in Mint Macaron) and Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace ribbon.  I definitely need to work on my bow tying technique though.  
I will be back later in the week with photos of the other two projects from last week's Stamp Club and to fill you in on our upcoming Kit Class.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: