Monday, June 1, 2015

Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is the Big Day (aka "The 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalogue Release Day").

Yay!  I've got my order ready and hope to be posting some photos of new samples soon!

Friday was Stamp Club and we made these 3 cards

This cute little gift card holder is "perfect" for a gift card from your friend's favourite coffee shop.
Perfect Blend stamp set (retires tomorrow!!)

I LOVE this card. Too bad I'm a dodo and used what I thought was a retiring stamp set (Pure Gumption) but is actually an already retired set.  Oops.  However, I still think this card is amazing - Gorgeous Grunge stamp set was used for the cool background and that banner?  Made using the BRAND NEW Triple Banner Punch and the totally awesome Neutrals DSP. I am IN LOVE with this new Designer Series Paper.

Last we did a little bit of a fussier card. 24 punched flowers using the Itty Bitty Accent Punch were glued individually onto the Whisper White cardstock. This is meant to give the illusion of the cardstock being embossed. The sentiment frame was created using the retiring Four Frames stamp set and the Labels Punch (not retiring!).  

If you'd like to see and use some new products yourself, consider coming out to our New Product Class on June 21st.  We'll make 4 quick and easy cards and you'll have a chance to look at lots of new card samples.  

No comments: