Friday, July 24, 2015

Handy

I spent last night with a big bowl of popcorn and my laptop watching the recording of the Holiday Catalogue (!!) launch as it was presented at Convention yesterday in Salt Lake City.  I can't show you any of the catalogue (yet), but I'm telling you, it's the Best. One. Ever.  I don't think I've ever been this excited for a new catalogue (that's saying something) and I just can't wait to get my order in and get my hot little hands on all of the hot new product!  I plan to have LOTS of samples and new product available to look at (and use, of course) at my first Christmas Card Class of the season on August 30th. Please let me know if you'd like to attend.

Anyways, back to the video I watched last night.  I learned (and re-learned) a couple of things.

Did you know that I have a new category in my Online Store?  It's called Project Ideas and it's pretty cool.

When you visit my Online Store (which I know you do all the time, right?), simply click on the "Project Ideas" link. 
You will automatically be taken to a page with all of the "You Can Make It" projects from the current catalogue(s). Click on a project and you'll see all of the products that you need to create that project. As an added bonus, Stampin' Up! has even included the recommended adhesive for that project.  How cool is that!!??  

Wanna know something else amazing I learned?  Actually, I already knew I just sort of forgot about it.  You can use your Stampin' Rewards on a Starter Kit! Host a party or place an order of $200 or more and you can use your Stampin' Rewards toward the awesome Starter Kit deal. Contact me for details!!

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: