Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just-4-Fun

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It sort of feels like a Monday to me; I spent Sunday and Monday with my mother where she lives, about 2 hours north of where I am. I had to take yesterday off from work, stamping, email, Facebook, Pinterest.....she is not of the "electronic" generation so I was only left with my phone for access to anything outside of her little apartment.

I spent most of Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning watching videos from the Stampin' Up! 2015 Convention. I almost feel as though I was there.  Lots of stamping demonstrations, inspirational and motivational presentations, and......something else....oh yeah, and there was this other little thing called the 2015 Holiday Catalogue!!!  It just may be the best Holiday Catalogue evah!  I can't wait to start sharing it with you but we'll both have to wait just a little bit longer.

Another very exciting thing to come out of the 2015 Convention was the announcement of the incentive trip location for 2017. Phuket, Thailand!!!  How amazing would that be?  

Something else I learned today is that in Thailand, each day of the week has a colour assigned to it and, of course, the colour assigned to the day of your birth will be your "lucky colour".  

Stampin' Up! of course has put their own "spin" on this tradition.  

My lucky colour is Daffodil Delight.  What's yours?


If you don't know what day of the week you were born on, try this link to find out.  

No comments: