Friday, July 31, 2015

Just-4-Fun*

I would say about 95% of the time, when I make a card, I leave the inside blank (no stamped sentiment). Sometimes it's because I don't have a stamp that says what I want to say, or because I'm giving the card as part of a package of cards and don't want to assume that I know what the recipent of the cards would like to say and sometimes it's because I don't have an actual purpose yet for the card I've just made.  

Phew. That was a mouthful.

In any event, when I do go to give or mail a card to someone, I ususally don't feel like getting my ink and stamps out to stamp a sentiment (because I'm usually ready to walk out the door with it) and then I end up writing something lame or boring in the card.  

I came across this website, with tons of ideas for things to write inside a card. Some are touching, some are funny, some are clever. This is a great resource that I see myself using on a pretty regular basis.  

I hope you'll have a look at this link and perhaps find the perfect sentiment for your next card. 

*I had "fun" preparing Tuesday's Just-4-Fun post so I'm going to attempt to make it a weekly event; every Friday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I do the same thing, very rarely will I stamp something in the inside of the card because I am not sure what the purpose is or who I am giving it to. Then find myself in the same position as you. Thank you for such a thoughtful post. Love it! Katherine