Monday, August 31, 2015

Christmas in August

Even though I have to keep stopping and give my head a shake (what the heck are you doing making Christmas cards in August???), the autumn season is almost upon us and we know all too well that the slope to the holidays is a fast and slippery one.

Tomorrow brings us the first day of September which, among other things, means that the Holiday Mini Catalogue will be LIVE!!  Woot!

I had some girls in yesterday for some Christmas card making.  4 "Sweet & Simple" cards for only $15 (what a deal!) and the cards really were Sweet and SIMPLE!

I love this combination of Crumb Cake and Lost Lagoon.
The Festival of Tree stamp set and matching Punch
is in the annual catalogue, carried over from last year's
Holiday Mini (yay!) and let me tell you, 

mine is a very well loved stamp set.  

I know I showed this card the other day. 
It turned out to be the favourite of the day. 
Before class, I embossed the card base 
using the brand new AMAZING 
Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
and precut the "Joy" with my Big Shot. 
The card came together so quick and easy 
but it's so beautiful.

This Home for Christmas DSP is one of my 
favourite items in the entire catalogue.
It's so old fashioned and fun (just like me!). 
Another super simple card with super sweet results.
And becuase I just can't resist this little bear from the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set, we had to make 1, un-Christmas card.  

Again, some beautfiul DSP, this time from the 
Into the Woods pack a little stamping and voila!  
You've got a beautiful card to let someone know 
you're thinking of them (and thankful for them).
After everyone had finished their cards and gone home, I was still in the mood to play.  So, a little Pinteresting, a little playing, a little case'ing...

I LOVE this card. It's definitely going to make it into the 
rotation  for our next Holdiay Card class 
If you'd like to join me for my next Holiday card class, please send me an email and I can give you all the details! Thanks for stopping by today.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: