Saturday, August 15, 2015

Color Chart

Stampin' Up! has alot of colours. I love them all and I would be hard-pressed to give you a favourite (although Lost Lagoon is up there in the top 5 somewhere). 

Page 3 of my catalogue (in case you don't have your catalogue in front of you, it's this page)


has been ripped out and glued to my table, close to where my ink pads and paper are kept. I can tell you immediately which colours are the current In-Colours and which are the previous In-Colours but I can't always remember, for instance, that Bermuda Bay is in the Brights collection or that Cherry Cobbler is in the Regals collection.  Having this page of the catalogue close at hand, makes it much easier when I'm looking for or returning an ink pad to it's proper place.

When I'm working with DSP, you'll often see me squinting up my eyes to read what coordinating colours will match with that DSP.  For instance, if I'm working with the brand new Into The Woods DSP (available on September 1st and already destined to be one of my all-time favourites) I'd like to easily know what papers and inks coordinate with it.  In case you were wondering it's Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Tangelo Twist and Whisper White.

Then, this morning, while taking my usual "morning tour" of my favourite stamping blogs, I found the simple but amazing idea for a Colour Chart.  This handy chart has a list of all the current DSP (2015-2016 catalogue PLUS the new Holiday catalogue) with the coordinating colours for each.

Brilliant!  Would you like your own handy copy of this Chart?  I have created one especially for P4T customers and blog readers.  Simply send me an email and I'll email you your very own copy.  

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: