Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Movie

Not!  Sorry, no time this weekend to create a movie (but I did get my handy dandy thing-a-mabob so that I'll be able to take better videos....now, it's just to find the time.

But, I did want to share this photo.


Just look at all those happy Holiday Gift Tags!  I sat down one steamy evening last week and put them all together!  30 tags!!

Would you like to get a jump on your holiday to do list and get your gift tags out of the way?  

On Sunday October 11th, I'll be holding a Ton of Tags class in my "Punch Pad" (how do you like that for the name of my stamping room?).  

The class is $30 and will come with everything you need to make 30 tags!  I will supply the stamp set, ink and adhesive.**  

Please register for this class BEFORE September 28th.  Payment is required to confirm your place at the class.

No comments: