Sunday, September 13, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Happy raining Sunday everyone. At least it is here in Toronto. Windy and rainy and feeling alot like Fall. I've got dinner cooking in the crock pot and the Blue Jay/Yankee game on the tv (Let's Go Blue Jays!). 

I've just finished making 4 really quick, easy and pretty holiday cards using the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and thought, hey, this should defnitely be a class.

So, here goes.

Date: Saturday November 28th at 1:00 pm (this will be my last class of 2015)
Cost of Class: $45 and includes your own Flurry of Wishes stamp set and Snow Flurry Punch
What We'll Make:  4 cards (see teaser photo below) and I'll supply all the cardstock, embellishments and Christmas-y treats.


Your registration and payment is required by November 9th. I hope to see you then! 

No comments: