Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all!!

I used to have a Stampin' Up! stamp set with that exact greeting; Happy Fall Y'all.  Love that. Maybe I still have it. I'll take a look.

I hope everyone has been/is enjoying the spectacular weather we've been having (well, except for this morning, it's a little soggy in the T-dot right now). I know I've said it before....I love the fall.

Here are a few of the things that I've been up to lately - most of which have been un-stamping related :-(


  • Getting my daughter ready and off to her last year of high school
  • Accompanying my mother to various doctor's appointments and tests and (thankfully) finding out all is good
  • Having two new people start at the office and all the little bits and pieces that go along with that
  • Preparing and freezing meals to have on hand for busy (lazy) fall evenings
  • Preparing and mailing all of my Thinking of You cards 
  • Watching as many season premieres as I could fit in (Empire, Grey's Anatomy, Quantico)
  • Attending an information session on a school trip to Italy and France for my daughter
  • Having my kitchen painted on almost no notice
  • Moving appliances, cleaning cupboards, floors and getting my freshly painted kitchen to look fresh and less cluttered
  • Shopping for some new kitchen furniture
  • Completely ignoring the rest of my house
  • Attending a University fair with my daughter. Yes. I said university. Gah!
  • Hitting the "only 1 month left of my 40's" mark on the calendar. Yes. I said one month. GAH!!!
I have quite a few stamping related activities coming up in October and November so I'm not feeling too guilty about the lack of it over the past month. I do plan to do a little playing in my Stamping Room this week so I will hopefully have a some photos to share in a few days.

I've just sent out a Newsletter to my little mailing list but in case you aren't on that list or you are and don't feel like reading the whole thing, here are the highlights


  • I've added a few Christmas card classes to my schedule to make up for the recent cancellation of some.  You can check out the calendar here
  • Stamp Club will not be going forward as it has been but watch for a blog post soon with a different type of product based class that I'll be offering in the new year
  • Fall is my favourite :-)
  • I will be "unplugging" for the month of December in order to give myself a chance to enjoy the holidays. What that means to you? No (or very few) blog posts and no classes during the month of December. If you want to get those Christmas cards done, you'll have to make sure you come to the October and November classes

That's all for today. Remember to check out my calendar to see if there are any classes you would like to attend. A few of them require pre-registration and pre-payment - hope to see you at one (or all) of them!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  

No comments: