Friday, September 11, 2015

Just-4-Fun Friday

Happy Friday!!!  Even when it's a short week, I feel like Friday just can't come soon enough. I have a pretty wide open weekend (1st in a while) and I plan to do LOTS of stamping and binge-watch a television show called Empire.  I downloaded the full first season yesterday from iTunes - the 2nd season starts on Wednesday and I want to be ready.  This show comes highly recommended from a couple of my stamp club girls. I'm really looking forward to it.

We are definitely a tv/movie family at my house. My husband and daughter LOVE old movies although my husband's taste runs more towards war flicks and old John Wayne movies while my daughter loves the old horror movies like The Shining and IT. I love to binge-watch tv shows. I like old movies but I find for me, "old" means only as old as I am.  Movies like Ghost and The Breakfast Club are the ones that I can watch over and over again.

I came across this fun website yesterday called ScreenRant and found one particular post a fun one to read. If you like movies, you'll like this.  

The 32 Greatest Unscripted Movie Scenes

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: