Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Sheltering Tree Stamping

When I first saw Stampin' Up's Sheltering Tree stamp set in the 2015 Occasions catalogue, I fell in love with it immediately. I ordered it right away. I couldn't wait for UPS to deliver it. Finally it arrived. I opened it up and sat down to play. 

Meh. I fell out of love fast and hard. It wasn't my favourite and although I have used it on occasion, it ain't no Lovely As A Tree.  LOL.

Today though, as I was considering "Thinking of You Week" which starts on Monday, I decided pull it off my shelf, blow the dust off and give it another try.

I think I'm falling again.  As usual, a little Pinteresting, some sponging, some masking and all of a sudden I had 4 cards that I really like.  4 cards equals a class!!

Because October and November are SO busy and almost all of my weekends are filled up, I'm planning a mid-week class. 

When:  Thursday October 22nd at 7:00 p.m.  
Time:   7:00 p.m.
Cost:    $40 includes the Sheltering Tree stamp set plus instructions and supply to make the cards (pictured below).  If you already own the stamp set, bring it with you, the class will be $15.

Pre-registration and payment required by October 2nd.  





Please email me at kathyireland@ymail.com if you'd like to join me on October 22nd. 

No comments: