Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thinking of You

First of all, apologies for my lack of posting the past few days. I've been busy with back-to-school and a few family related things and haven't really had time for much of anything else. Except baseball, of course. Go Jays!!!

A few weeks ago, I posted about Thinking Of You Week which is coming up on September 21st. I have been slowly working on my stash of 7 or so cards to have specifically for mailing that week.  

Here are a few of the cards* that I will be sending out.

I knew as soon as I saw the Brick Wall Embossing Folder
that it would be one of my most favourite things. I was right.
I love all the different looks you can create with this folder.
The "graffiti" effect is completed using the Watercolor Words
and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets.
Might be my favourite card of this bunch. It took me a few tries
to get the look I wanted for the "Northern Lights" but once
I got the hang of it, I really like how it turned out. I double
stamped the tree from the Sheltering Tree stamp set just
to give the tree a little more depth.
The Wetlands stamp set is up there with 
Lovely As A Tree as one of my all-time favs.
This stamp set can do no wrong. I've added a little
sponging for "water" and some Dazzling Details
for a bit of sparkle.
I hope you'll join me during Thinking of You week and make and send out some cards to let people know you're thinking of them.**

*All cards have been CASE'd from Pinterest and I thank all those clever Pinterest-ers for their creativity and inspiration.
**Due to some more family related matters, I've had to cancel my Thinking of You class previously scheduled for September 18th

No comments: