Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I'm Still Here

Just not here at the P4T blog.  Sorry about that.  I do have lots of pictures for you today though. 

On Sunday, I spent a very enjoyable afternoon/evening with 2 wonderful friends at Stamp Camp. It was supposed to be 3 wonderful friends but sometimes family has to be the priority; even over stamping!

Happy stampers!
My up-line, the extraordinary Genevieve, puts on an amazing day of stamping twice a year (maybe 3 times a year actually) where an entire room full of like-minded women get to watch demonstrators, enjoy snacks and great food, each other's company and of course, stamp (10 cards in all).  

Cards for this Stamp Camp were holiday themed (of course) and I am so happy with all of them (well, except for the two that I didn't finish).

Here are my 8 cards, in no particular order.

Flurry of Wishes & Snowflake Elements
Wonderland stamp set & Winter
Wonderland Specialty DSP
This may be my favourite card of the day.
Love all the gold. Acorny Thank You & coordinating punch.
I'm not really doily girl but this "old fashioned" card is growing
on me. Cozy Christmas. 
Non traditional Christmas colours but they work so well together.
Holly Jolly Greetings. 
Love the Woodland Embossing folder and
Iced Rhinestone Embellishments.   
Peaceful Pines and more Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
I'm also loving the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
This card makes me think of champagne
.
I will be working on more Christmas cards this week and weekend so come back soon for more pictures and (should I even say it?) maybe a video?  I picked up a few cool techniques at Stamp Camp and I'm dying to share them with you.

No comments: