Friday, October 16, 2015

It's the middle of October already!! What the heck??!!

I really can't believe that this month is flying by so fast. It's the last few days of my 40's and I plan to have fun and enjoy them. The Toronto Blue Jays are really helping me with that at that moment.  :-)

I have managed to do a little work on some Christmas cards lately but I won't be posting photos of them for a few days. I never know if it's a better idea to post photos of the cards before a class or to keep them for a surprise. I'm a stamp dork. 

As well, I'll have some photos to show you from an event I'm attending tonight. Paint Nite!! I'm very excited about it and if you've never been to one, I will post photos and details here over the weekend.

In addition to paint nites, federal elections and baseball games, I've got some College and University fairs coming up with my nearly 18 year old daughter, a little bit of birthday celebrating, all those new doctor's appointments and procedures that come part and parcel with turning 50, not to mention all the stamping commitments (ladies retreat, catalogue launches); I'm really trying hard to schedule in some stamping time but I'm finding it a little harder each week.  Ack!!

This weekend for sure though! 

Just so I'm not leaving you without some sort of creative mojo, have a look at this great Stampin' Up! video featuring "Rainbow Stamping". I'm totally going to give this a try.


No comments: