Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sweet and Simple Christmas

I've been anxious to share these 4 cards, I just love them all.

As I mentioned yesterday, Wondrous Wreath is one of my favourite, tried and true stamp sets. We started with this cute little "shabby chic" 4" x 4" cards. This size is great to go on a gift or maybe with a ribbon and hanging around a nice bottle of wine.


Even though I have my Flurry of Wishes class coming up on November 28th, I couldn't help getting it out again for today's class. The mixture of Night of Navy and the embossed silver stars (which you can't really see in the photo) are very elegant.


There is nothing better than Real Red paired with Mossy Meadow on a Christmas card. Not only do I love the beautiful stamps/dies in the Delicate Ornaments bundle but the leaves are so pretty and the beautiful script of the greeting is just my style. 


My favourite of the day was put together without any actual stamps (except the greeting) but is so striking. The black glimmer paper as the night sky is so beautiful.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Sunday evening!

No comments: