Friday, November 27, 2015

By The Numbers

Happy Black Friday Shopping Day!!  Hope you are all staying safe and getting some great deals today. My daughter headed out at 6:00 a.m. this morning with a couple of friends to fight the crowds.

Just wanted to give you a quick update about some of the things that are going on right now; things you'll need to act on if you'd like to take advantage of them.

  • There are only 3 days left to leave a comment on this post to get your name added for a chance to win a package of Go Wild DSP and 4 cute Thank you cards, made by yours truly.

  • There are also only 3 days left to take advantage of up to 50% off during Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza.  Here's the link to the list of items on sale and as you can see, items are starting to disappear from the list! Some of the really great deals (in my opinion) include:

The Envelope Punch Board (which is good for so much more than  envelopes) is 30% off.

    Envelope Punch Board and Butterfly Thinlits

Project Life Bundle - this bundle, which includes an album, a card collection, accessory pack and pocket pages is 30% off (that's less than $50 before tax an shipping and is available Monday the 30th only). This is a great deal (again, in my opinion) and here's a head's up. I am planning a regular Project Life class starting in 2016 - watch for details. This would be the perfect opportunity to try Project Life by Stampin' Up! and also, give yourself an evening out to relax with friends and work on your pages.The Bow Builder Punch and 2015-2017 In Colour Blossom Accents - 50% off!!

The Magnetic Platform for 40% off is a great deal. I've only just recently started using mine and I can tell you - it really makes a difference when cutting out those intricate dies like the Butterfly Thinlits and the Delicate Ornament Thinlits 

That is just a sample of some of the really great deals that you only have until Monday* to scoop up.

I'll be signing off for the weekend while I prepare for my last card class of the year and then (it's weird how excited I am about this) heading out early on Sunday morning to enjoy one of my favourite Holiday events - The One of a Kind Christmas Show & Sale. I usually manage to get a good part of my Christmas shopping done for those "impossible to buy for people" on my list. Yay!! 

Remember to leave a comment on this post - I would love to draw your name on Monday for this great little prize!

*items available only while supplies last.

No comments: