Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Friday Everyone! Do I Have Some GREAT News For You!!


That's right!  Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza is set to start on Monday morning. This sale is going to be ridiculously great!  

From November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during a week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!

Set your alarm to get up nice and early on Monday morning, pour yourself a coffee and head on over to my online store.  

I don't say this very often (actually, I never say this) but....I can't wait for Monday!!!

No comments: