Monday, November 16, 2015

Holiday Catalog Retiring Products List


Sometimes, Stampin' Up! makes me laugh.  Today, November 16th, the list of products that will be retiring from the Holiday Catalog has been released.

You can check it out here.

Since I already own about 99% of the catalogue, I'm not too worried about this list but I'll probably pick up a few products that I know I'll keep using well into December and beyond. Black glimmer paper is one of those things that I just KNOW I'll want more of so I'll be snatching up a few packages of that to have on hand.

If there is anything that you feel that you just won't be able to live without, I suggest you get your order in quickly!  All retiring products are available only until supplies run out!!

Don't forget to check back here tomorrow morning to see the first glimpses of the new catalogue items.  There will definitely be lots more to come over the next few days too.

2 comments:

Darling Jee said...

I also made a note of the things that will not be retiring because that means they will be in next year's catalogue, right?? Yay snow friends in 2016 :)

Darling Jee said...

I also made a note of the things that will not be retiring because that means they will be in next year's catalogue, right?? Yay snow friends in 2016 :)