Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I Know You Know

Happy Tuesday everyone!  

It's Tuesday so on top of ALL THE EXCITING STUFF that is going on in the Stampin' Up! world right now (Online Extravaganza, my Purchase Premiere Product order arrived last night!!, I also just received my beautiful silver necklace from Stampin' Up! for reaching "Silver" demonstrator status), there are new Weekly Deals to get excited about too!  

So, in no particular order, here are this week's Weekly Deals!  

Berry Merry Photopolymer Stamp Set - $21.00 $15.75

Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper - $6.25 $4.69

Embellished Ornaments Wood Mount Stamp Set - $34.00 $25.50

Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack - $12.50 $9.38


These are some pretty saweeeet deals!  LOL!!  Get 'em before they're gone!!

Oh, one more thing. Be sure to come back tomorrow when I'll be posting about a fun little Blog Give-Away! Hope you'll join the fun!

No comments: