Tuesday, November 3, 2015

If This Is Tuesday.....

....you know what that means. Weekly Deals!!

You can see them up close in my on-line store by clicking here.

Apologies for the lack of blogging but I am "winding down" in my craft room. Birthdays, trick-or-treating, and upcoming "crafty weekends away" has made time spent in my Stamp Room almost (almost) non-existent! I did manage to make a few little treat bags for my daughter (17) and a couple of her friends. I used up some Witches Brew DSP (last years') with the coordinating washi tape. I love how they turned out.


We have do have a card class tomorrow night (Wednesday) where we'll be working on this stunner of a card...


as well as a project using alot of ornaments from the Embellished Ornament Bundle to make a big.....flower or bow....I'm not even sure what it is but it would look amazing as a decoration or as a beautiful topper for a gift bag or box.  I will post pictures of that later this week. 

After tomorrow night, we only have one more Sweet n' Simple Christmas card class left and for the last class of the year, a Flurry of Wishes class (stamp set and punch included). If you'd like more information about either of these classes, please let me know as soon as possible. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 

No comments: