Sunday, November 15, 2015

Oh My Gosh!!

What a fantastic time I had yesterday at Stampin' Up's very first OnStage event!

This event was unlike any Stampin' Up event they've ever had. The purpose of the event was to introduce, that's right, the new Occasions catalogue and to familiarize us with some of the new product which will be available early in the New Year. 

Do I have a copy of the new catalogue?  Did I get to play with some of the new products? Have I already placed an order for some of it?  

Yes. Yes and Yes!!!

I am not permitted to say anything about the products or show any pictures until 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday November 17th so make sure you check back here then.

The event, which latest a FULL day from about 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. also had a "business component" to it with great ideas for classes and events as well as team building and other ideas to make 2016 the best Stampin' Up! year ever!

I have so many ideas for fun classes for 2016. You'll definitely want to keep checking back here. I have not booked any classes or events for December - I will be dedicating the entire month to planning and playing for the upcoming months.  Can you tell I'm excited?

Don't forget to stop by here on Tuesday to have a look at some of the sweet make n' takes we completed using brand new products!!  

These are just a few of the amazing Team STIC ladies who I had
the pleasure of spending the day with at OnStage yesterday.
Seriously, you should join us!

No comments: