Sunday, November 22, 2015

Online Extravaganzas, Wish Lists and Cards. Oh My

Who else is getting up early tomorrow morning to place their Online Extravaganza order? I'm pretty excited to do some major shopping and take advantage of some great deals tomorrow.  

Speaking of shopping, I started my Christmas shopping yesterday. My goal is still to be finished by November 30th and I was happy to take a pretty good bite out of my list yesterday. I even managed to spend a little money on myself. :-)

If you have a Santa who never knows what to buy you, why don't you fill out one of my Wish Lists? Send me an email or give me a call and I'll happily send you one to fill out. Send it back to me, complete with the telephone number or email address of your Santa and I'll be sure to let him or her know what you'd really like to see under the tree on Christmas morning.  All wish lists need to be filled out and returned to me by December 12th to ensure delivery in time for Christmas.

Happy shopping tomorrow. You can place your order either by contacting me or shopping directly from my online store. Use the host code S6XFKQ2P if you are placing an order for less than $200 and you'll receive a handmade thank you card from me.

No comments: