Sunday, November 1, 2015

What to Expect in 2016

The fact that I'm "winding down" for the end of 2015 by taking a much anticipated break in December doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking about and planning some exciting things for 2016.

I know that some of my stamping peeps were disappointed that we didn't get a regular Stamp Club launched this fall. I've been thinking about it and would like to try a monthly club again but with a little twist. 

Starting in January and then following every two months (March, May July, September and November) I will be offering a product based Stamp Class/Class to Go. Each of these classes will showcase a current Stampin' Up! stamp set and will include all materials to create 5 beautiful cards using the featured stamp set.

I will be sending out more details about this club (including an announcement about what January's stamp set will be) in a few weeks. If you're not on my email list but would like to be, please let me know. You can email me or leave a message here and I'll get in touch with you.

I also hope to offer more "kit classes". Stampin' Up! offers amazing kits and it's just so much more fun to work on them together!

Some of the great kits include the VERY popular Watercolor Wishes kit...

This kit was so fun! Everything is included (even an amazing stamp set)
to make TWENTY cards. I made all of mine over a weekend.
and for the holiday season, the Oh What Fun Tag Project kit...



All of my Christmas tags are done and I haven't even started shopping yet! 

I have a feeling that Stampin' Up! will be offering even more fabulous kits in the upcoming Occasions Mini!  I can't wait to share those with you (around the middle of November) so, keep checking back!

I also hope to raise some interest in Project Life by Stampin' Up!  I am a huge fan of Project Life and really hope to offer some classes and specials so that I can share the fabulousness.  If you're unsure what Project Life by Stampin' Up! is all about, just have a look at this video. It explains everything you need to know.


And finally, a few of the other things that you can expect to see more details on soon are:

Paper Pumpkin night
Stamp-a-stack - full day of card making and fun
Blog contests/raffles

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments: